I just did a “favorite” list yesterday, but I just had to do this list. I was reminded of one of them today. I grew up in the 90’s and I watched cartoons almost everyday. This is in no particular order, I have good memories for all of them.
- Madeline. I wanted a uniform just like hers.
- Rugrats. My favorite character for some reason was Angelica Pickles, yes the mean one.
- Franklin or is it Franklin the Turtle. I loved watching it.
- Arthur. I still watch this one with my nephew.
- The Angry Beavers. I watched it with my sister.
- Hey Arnold. Best opening: Hey Arnold!
- The Little Mermaid. Wasn’t as great as the movie, but it had Flounder!
- Pepper Ann. Who is she and why does she have her own theme song?
- The Animaniacs. They should bring this one back. Or at least the characters.
- Doug. I loved Judy’s look.
- Dexter’s Laboratory. I admit I still watch this one online
- Bobby’s World. Tricycle!
- The Wild Thornberrys. I wished I could talk to animals like her every time I saw it.
- CatDog. Did they ever find their parents?
- Little Bear. It looked like a book brought to life.
I think I’ll stop there. I can go on forever, there were so many good ones! It was like the Golden Age for cartoons. What did you watch?